BKT KEYSTONE RJ45 SHIELDED CAT5e TOOL-FREE
Model: BKT 11331111
Module Keystone BKT RJ45 cat.5e tool free, shielded
The RJ45 Module Keystone BKT is used for forming outlets in both flush and surface mounted versions through gitting them adapters also, enables development of modular patch panels for data cabinets.
- Slot connection IDC for cables with AWG 22 - AWG 26
- Color-coded terminals according to T568A and T568B schemes
- Quick and simple installation
- Keystone BKT modules are equipped with an additional cable organizer tool allows termination by using 110&LSA or a dedicated tool BKT HAT with head 28
- Conforms with requirements of electromagnetic compatibility EMC
- Possibility of mounting in a wide range of installation equipment available on the market
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20x16x34mm
- T568A & T568B wiring map printing in cap and IDC slot
- insertion Force: 30N max
- Retention Strength: 7.7kg between Jack and Plug
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Jack: 750 cycles plug-jack mating and unmating test, insertion cycles at 20 cycles/minute max. contact resistance test per 100 cycles.
- IDC: Suitable for 22-26 AWG stranded and solid wire compatible with 110&LSA, HAT 28
- Housing: Zinc die-casting with nickel plated.
- Contact bracket: PC, UL94-V2, transparent color
RJ45 jack contact
- Material: Phosphor bronze 1.2 - 1.5 µm nickel plated
- Finish: 50 micro-inch 1.2 µm gold plated on plug contact area.
- Housing: PC + Glass fiber, grey color, UL 94-V2.
- Terminal: Phosphor bronze 1.2µm tin plated.
- Cover: Zinc die-casting with nickel plated.
- IDC Cap: PC + glass fiber, white color, UL 94-V2.
- FR4, UL 94V-0.
- Zinc die-casting with nickel plated.
RoHS 2 2011/65/EU