Model: Logilink SC0115
CO2 meter with three-level indicator, temperature & humidity display
Good ventilation of the rooms reduces the risk of infection. Independently of this, a good room climate also promotes the ability to concentrate.
With the LogiLink CO2 meter you always have a perfect overview about the indoor air and when it is time to ventilate. A concentration of <1000 ppm is hygienically safe.
A concentration between 1000 and 2000 ppm is classified by The Federal Environment Agency as a hazard and anything above that is unacceptable.
But with the large LCD display, you can read more than just the CO2 concentration.
The built-in data logger also measures the temperature and humidity in weekly, daily, hourly and minute intervals.
- Super large LCD to monitor CO2 concentration (5000 ppm range), temperature and humidity simultaneously
- Built-in data logger enables data review of CO2 concentration, temperature andhumidity during week, day, hour, minute intervals
- Three-level indoor quality indicating system: good, normal, poor
- High-end touch buttons
- Maintenance free NDIR sensor for CO2 monitoring
- Audible and visual alarms with adjustable alarm set point
- Plant/Human mode
- Alarm/Mute mode
- Power Supply socket NOT INCLUDED
|In stock||Show items on stock|
|Product Type||Temperature controller|