Model: OEM TCT1407
Multifunctional wire tracer
A must-have tester for audio/video installers and datacom technicians. This easy to use tool traces non-energized wire for correct and easy identification.
The transmitter connects to un-energized cables, wires or fuses while the receiver probe traces the wire path. Audio and visual indicators ensure precise wire identification.
The adjustable sensitivity ensures positive identification of a single wire when multiple wires are close to each other.
- Multi-purpose wire tracer for identifying non-energized (non-live) wires
- Adjustable sensitivity to identifiy a single wire when multiple wires are routed in close proximity
- Adapter plugs included: RJ-45, RJ-11, coaxial cable and alligator clamps
- Audible and visual indication
- Practical auto-shutoff function after 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 183 x 80 x 46 mm
- Net weight: 220 g
|In stock||Show items on stock|
|Tool Type||Cable Tracker|
|Tool Used For||RJ-45; RJ-11; Coax & Aligator Clamps|
|Tool Special||Audible & visual indication|