Model: Planet IECS-116-DO
PLANET IECS-1116-DO is an industrial EtherCAT slave I/O module equipped with the EtherCAT protocol for today's distributed industrial applications.
The IECS-1116-DO provides high-density digital output channels and is protected with 3750 VDC isolation.
Its compact size and DIN-rail mounting make installation in a cabinet easy. Pluggable terminal blocks and LED indicator help users to maintain and set up their system.
- Built-in isolated 16 digital outputs
- 2 RJ45 bus interfaces
- LED indicators for the input status
- Removable terminal block connector
- 9 ~ 48V DC wide input voltage range and high output current (700 mA/ch)
- Supports EtherCAT distributed clock (DC) mode and SyncManager mode
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Channels: 16
- Output Type: Open collector (sink)
- Load Voltage: 3.5~50V
- Max. Load Current: 700 mA per channel
- Photo Isolation: 3750 VDC
- Connector: 2 RJ45 ports
- Protocol: EtherCAT
- Distance between Stations: Max. 100m (100BASE-TX)
- Data Transfer Medium: Ethernet/EtherCAT cable (min. cat5), shielded
- Input Voltage Range: 9~48V DC
- Power Consumption: 4W max.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 87 x 135mm
- Installation: DIN-rail and wall mounting
- Case Material: IP40 metal
- Operating Temperature: -40~75 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -40~75 degrees C
- Relative Humidity: 5~95% (non-condensing)
|In stock||Show out of stock items|
|Product Type||Industrial EtherCAT|