Model: Teltonika TL-RMS
Remote Management System (RMS) is designed to conveniently monitor and manage all your Teltonika networking devices including RUT2XX, RUT8XX and RUT9XX routers.
The system allows to securely gather status information of your devices and to change their configuration even if the devices do not have public IP addresses.
- If You have 12 licenses and 1 monitored devices, you will see license coverage for 12 months
- If You have 12 licenses and 2 monitored devices, you will see license coverage for 6 months
- Access, monitor and control whole router fleet from within a single, web browser-based interface.
Compatible with browsers across all platforms, requires no installation or additional plug-ins.
Firmware and configuration updates
- Deploy your desired configuration template or new firmware version to multiple units or groups of units at the same time.
Over-the-air bulk upgrade and configuration significantly reduces the costs of system maintenance.
Accessibility and security
- Your routers will not be dependent on having a public IP address for remote access, decreasing maintenance costs and increasing effectiveness.
Communication between routers and main server is secured by hardcoded OpenVPN connection,
which requires no configuration and protects communication channel from tampering.
Maintenance and diagnostics
- Users receive information that helps them to visualize the unit’s location and check performance indicators like temperature,
signal strength and all device details. For proactive diagnostics – remotely reboot devices, download troubleshooting or system event files for in-depth health analysis.
- Improve overall performance and efficiency of your whole network based on conclusions of reporting tools that allow creation of custom reports related to device availability,
performance and exceptions. Actively know how your network is behaving.