Model: Woox R4553
R4553 Smart RGB LED Lamp
Using Wi-Fi, you can control the Woox Smart Bulb without a hub or additional hardware. The Smart Bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Woox Home app. Woox Home also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness, setting schedules and scenes, and tracking energy used. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the Woox Smart Bulb when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Voice Control
The Woox Smart Bulb works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through voice control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and simply communicate with them by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
- No Hub Required
The Woox Smart Bulb works with any Wi-Fi router (2.4GHz Band) without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- Remote control
You can control your lights remotely wherever you are. With geo-fencing technology, your lights can even welcome you home or switch off automatically when you leave your home. It’s all about simplifying your life and giving you peace of mind in smart and useful ways
- Set light schedules
Set the lights to come on at a preset time, so the lights are on when you arrive home. You can even set rooms to light up at different times. And of course, you can let the lights turn off gradually in the night, so you never have to worry whether you've left any lights on.
- Product specification: 8W，650LM, E27
- Rated voltage/frecuency: 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
- WiFi Type: WIFI IEEE 802/11b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Life time: 30000 hours life time
- Working temperature: -10－+40℃
- Material: PC + PA66 + Aluminium
- Product dimensions: 60*60*125mm
Network Confguration Mode
- Download and register the APP.
- Connect your phone to a 2.4G Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Woox HOME APP, click on the upper right conrner + select device type.
- Follow the instructions and set the device indicator to flashing state.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and complete the configuration.